Monday, July 13, 2009

Hey everybody,

I hope everyone is still having an amazing experience.

My time is almost done here, I've since moved to Mumbai to do a CEED with the MC for 3 weeks, but I have less than 2 weeks to go now! It sure has gone fast. Check out my blog if you are interested in my experience...

I would love to hear about all of your stories, Kathy and I will be organizing an EP event when we all return at the end of August/beginning of September so we can all share our experiences.

Have a great summer guys, and I hope we all make big contributions to AIESEC McGill in the Fall so we can give other people the opportunity to come to Canada.

It really makes me sad when I talk to potential EPs and I mention the possibility of going to Canada, and they mention that they would love to, but there are just no TNs available. We need to give other people the same opportunities we have been given guys!

See you guys,

Derek Vollebregt

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I am glad you are motivated to provide the same wonderful opportunities we've been offered to others :)

    i want some interns to service!!

    ReplyDelete